Custom Java application development services
Custom Java application development services imply engineering of powerful web and mobile applications, web services, and embedded software solutions able to run on any platform and adapted to specific business needs.
IDS Software Vietnam is a global Java application development company that has already accumulated many years of experience in Java development. We’re committed to building sustainable and high-quality Java solutions – on time, on budget, with the optimal cost of ownership, and using the latest and reliable technologies. We also provide for the solutions’ steady evolution while keeping them stable.Get in TouchReach out to us and learn the details about our Java capabilities or discuss your project right away.
Java Development Services We Offer
We offer project-based Java development and long-term Java development outsourcing to satisfy the needs of various businesses – from small startups, SaaS companies, and SME to large enterprises with their own IT departments and in-house development.
- Build Java products (including SaaS applications): We use Java to deliver streaming software, content management systems (CMSs), VoIP and messaging applications, self-service applications (including mobile banking applications), applications for smart and connected system control, image analysis software, product life-cycle management systems and more. Our team ensures that your product has a sustainable competitive advantage and captures users with sleek web and mobile experiences.
- Develop enterprise Java applications: We use Java to design and develop complex enterprise systems, web solutions (including e-commerce websites), portals (vendor/customer portals, self-service portals, and community portals) and more. Our team finds the right solution to address the unique needs and challenges of your business in an optimal way.
Have your solution complete and ready-to-go
Bringing together a pool of experts with various skills and expertise, we provide our customers with a Java solution that includes:
- Business logic / Server side (Java monolith or microservices).
- A database (RDMS, NoSQL, DFS).
- SPA user interface.
- An admin interface.
- A monitoring module.
Optionally it may include:
- Complementing mobile applications (iOS, Android).
- Real-time processing software with message queue subsystems.
- Analytics and machine learning software for offline processing.
- An IoT gateway and embedded software for IoT devices.
Have your Java code in the cloud
|Cloud-native Java application development||Our Java developers can deliver containerized applications based on microservices architecture and running under the Kubernetes orchestrator. These applications are cloud-agnostic and run on any public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.) supported by Kubernetes or on private hardware. In the development of our cloud-native applications, we adhere to the principles, practices and tools defined by Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).|
|Cloud-only Java application development||Our Java developers can build Java applications based on serverless architecture for cloud-only hosting. Such applications allow you to derive specific benefits from a cloud vendor’s services, e.g., the pay-as-you-go service, and don’t require any container/hardware provisioning and management.|
Have your solution delivered fast and safe
To speed up delivery without compromising on quality, our team:
- Employs Agile practices and the lean approach to planning and development.
- Focuses on quality at every stage of the software development life cycle.
- Builds an effective CI/CD pipeline based on DevOps and automate testing and deployment activities.
Complementing Java Services
We provide a holistic range of professional services in Java technology consulting, Java application design, Java application testing, Java application management, migration of legacy applications to Java and upgrading Java applications to modern Java versions.
|Migrate software to Java||Our Java architects and developers perform high-quality migration from legacy technologies to Java as well as upgrade legacy custom Java code to modern Java versions. The migration project can include:Automated database layer migration.Automated business logic and UI migration.(optionally) Business logic upgrade to support missing functionality.Converted source code tuning for more efficient work.|
|Ensure your Java applications’ health and relevance||Our team maintains high performance of your Java applications, performs prompt and long-term issue resolution, minor and substantial application changes, upgrades and modifications.|
|Introduce Java APIs||Our Java architects and developers come up with clean, secure and well-documented Java APIs to allow for exposing the needed data and operations to external systems and subsystems.|
|Integrate your Java application with other systems||Our Java architects integrate your Java applications with custom applications (including legacy software), COTS (commercial of-the-shelf) software, SaaS solutions and third-party services through API connections, web service architecture, enterprise service bus (ESB) or the introduction of a shared database.|
|Benefit from Java technology consulting||Our Java consultants advise on the right Java technology choice, provide guidance on Java tools and extensions, and help to find optimal Java application architecture and design to use Java platform capabilities in the most efficient way for your needs.|
Technology Stack We Work With
|Java frameworks and extensions:||
Primarily: Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, etc.), Hibernate (or any Java Persistence API (JPA))
Optionally: Application servers of Java Enterprise Platform (Jakarta EE / Java EE / J2EE) like JBoss WildFly
|Real-time data processing:||RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka with Apache Flink, Spark Streaming, Kafka Streams, Apache Storm|
|Databases:||Apache Spark MLlib, Massive Online Analysis (MOA)|
|DevOps:||Kubernetes, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD|
|Data analytics and machine learning:|